- Collaborate with the team to develop and maintain PHP-based web application backend
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Participate in code reviews.
- Work with APIs to integrate different systems
- Deep knowledge and experience with PHP
- Knowledge in and free usage of OOP
- Experience working with PostgreSQL or other RDBMS-es
- Ability to design normalized relational database schemas
- Experience with the Symfony framework
- Understanding and experience in working with and creating REST APIs
- Free usage of GIT and knowledge in different versioning methodologies
- Experience with PHPUnit
- Basic experience with Docker and Compose
What will be considered as advantages:
- Knowledge, understanding and application of the SOLID principles
- Experience in working with API Platform
- Understanding and applying common OOP patterns when needed
- Usage of Test-Driven Development
- Basic understanding of Domain Driven Design
- Basic understanding of Event Sourcing
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office or modern coworking space
- 30 days of holiday
- Additional health insurance
- Flat hierarchies
- Sport card
If you’re passionate about software development and have experience with PHP and APIs, we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We look forward to receiving your application!